- Marry my soulmate.
- Have a baby (and a home birth).
- Find my calling in life (jobwise), and excel at it.
- Open my own Bed and Breakfast.
Live in a foreign country.
- Record an album.
Speak Italian in Italy.
- Backpack through Europe.
- Become financially independent.
- Write a novel.
- Go to Paris for my honeymoon.
Become a regular at a restaurant.
- Be a vegetarian for a year.
Walk through the Sistine Chapel. See a glacier.
- Stay in the Presidential Suite of a hotel.
Finish writing in an entire journal cover to cover.
- Eat breakfast at Tiffany’s.
- Read one book a day for an entire month.
- Be an extra in a movie.
- Foster a child.
- Be kissed in the pouring rain.
- Walk across the Sydney Harbor Bridge.
- Go skinny dipping.
Be a bridesmaid for a close friend.
- Ride on a motorcycle.
Go on a cruise.
- Have my fortune told.
- Go to Disneyland on my birthday.
Buy something on the Champs Elysees. Be in a marathon.
- Spend the night in a lighthouse.
- Hide all the clocks for an entire day.
- Own a cabin in the woods and go there often.
- Shower in a waterfall.
- Go ice skating at Rockerfeller Center.
- Visit all 7 continents.
- Tell a stranger the story of my life.
- Become a competent photographer.
- Surf in Hawaii.
- Re-read my 5 favorite books in a row (The Time Traveler’s Wife, Little Women, Gone With The Wind, His Dark Materials, and The Book Thief).
- Go a whole week without my cell, computer, TV, or car.
Gamble in Vegas. Scuba Dive off of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
- Spend three months getting my body into optimum shape.
- Learn how to walk in heels.
- Learn how to cook.
- Learn how to sew. Make a dress. Wear it in public.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Trace my ancestry.
- Be a lead in a musical.
- Go to a seance.
- See Flogging Molly in Concert.
- Drink at a pub in Ireland.
- Get my Master’s Degree.
- Watch a lightening storm at sea.
- Take an interior designing class, and decorate my first home.
- Plant a garden.
Milk a cow.
- Form a band.